HTC One X10 boasts a 5.5-inch Full HD screen, and above all, a large 4000 mAh battery.
Already some time ago, it became clear that HTC is not spammed us in excess of smartphones this year . Despite this, the Taiwanese manufacturer does not make a big fuss about the next smartphone, and just extended the offer on the model of HTC One X10.
The basic specifications are not surprising. It was decided as a 5.5-inch Super LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, and octa-processor MediaTek Helio P10 and 3 GB of RAM.
More interesting is the case of the battery, as it is characterized by a large 4000 mAh capacity. According to the assurances it has to allow for two days of a typical work. Was located on the rear panel is not only the main camera module, but also fingerprint reader.
HTC One X10 Price in Pakistan
- Android 6.0 with HTC Sense Marshmallow
- 5.5-inch Super LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- octa-processor MediaTek Helio P10
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal memory + microSD card reader
- 16 megapixels main camera f / 2.0 and 8 megapixels front of f / 2.2
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, LTE
- fingerprint reader
- Dual SIM
- 4000 mAh battery
- dimensions 152.9 x 75.6 x 8.23 mm
- Price: Coming Soon
Smartphone, a housing made of metal. While the screen covered with Gorilla Glass, but the manufacturer does not indicate which of his generation comes.