Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) comes with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of HD (1280 × 720). For graphics rendering corresponds to the Mali-T830MP2, which together with ośmiordzeniowym processor clocked at 1.6 GHz (Cortex-A53) are part of the made in 14nm process technology.
This is the conclusion from the data, posted on the store, which just appeared above. smartphone. From the table, we can read, that it has a display with a resolution of Full HD (1080 × 1920) and HD (720 × 1280), and only 2 GB of RAM (instead of 3 GB). Change on the plus side is, however, the operating system in the latest version, namely Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Robust battery with high capacity, coupled with the mode very low power consumption allow you to enjoy all the capabilities of the Galaxy J7 (2016) for much longer.
It would appear that the store posted incorrect information, but after checking (for example, the Indian manufacturer’s website ) I know that this option is available on the market.
If you still undeterred you to the Galaxy J7 (2016) , then read below its specifications:
SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 (2016) Specifications:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of HD (720 × 1280)
- octa-processor Exynos 7870,
- GPU Mali T830,
- 2 GB RAM,
- 16 GB of internal memory,
- a slot for a microSD card with a maximum capacity of 128 GB,
- 13MP main camera with f / 1.9 and a single LED Illuminates LED
- 5 megapixels webcam on the front of f / 1.9 and a single LED Illuminates LED
- Bluetooth 4.1,
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n,
- the battery capacity of 3300 mAh,
- Android operating system 6.0 Marshmallow,
- Dimensions: 151,7x76x7,8 mm,
- Weight: 170 grams
- available colors: white, black, gold.
- Price: Rs 27,500/=