Samsung unveiled a new phablet – Galaxy On NXT. It is a good suggestion for those seeking efficient equipment at a gt;reasonable price.
They made this debut Samsung Galaxy On NXT , which is representative of the phablet devices and comes with good components for a device with an average price. Highlights of Galaxy On NXT deserves housing, which is made almost entirely of metal (at the top and bottom of the rear panel used plastic material).
The manufacturer has chosen to apply the copyright of the SoC, which is why the effect of Galaxy On NXT corresponds to the Exynos 7870 and 3 GB of RAM. Exynos 7870 consists of the 8-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.7 GHz (ARM Cortex-A53), and the graphics chip ARM Mali-T830, which relative to the Mali-T720 is almost twice as efficient.The SoC been manufactured in 14nm process technology FinFET. It is therefore highly energy efficient, and at the same efficiency.
Specifications Samsung Galaxy On NXT
- System : Android 6.0 with TouchWiz Marshmallow
- Screen : 5.5 “, Full HD (1920 × 1080 pixels)
- SoC : octa Samsung Exynos 7870, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53, tactfully 1.7Hz, 14nm technology,
- GPU ARM Mali-T830,
- RAM : 3 GB
- Built-in memory : 32 GB
- Sloy cards : Yes – up to 256GB
- Camera : 13 MP lens with aperture F / 1.9, LED
- Cameo : 8 MP lens with aperture F / 1.9,
- Battery : 3300 mAh,
- Additional information : biometric sensor, Dual SIM (dual standby), 4G VOLTE
- The thickness and weight of 8 mm, 167 g.
- Price : Rs 29,000/= (approx)